Monday, January 5, 2015

Baby Names...

I tell you what... One of the most difficult things to do is name your child.. lol

Seriously though. You want them to have a great name- In my opinion, I want my kids to have a name that is not common, unique, and for a boy- masculine.

My mother in-law actually named Zane. She sent me a text one day with his name- what it meant "God's gracious gift" and said me it was my husband's grandfather's favorite authors name. I was sold as soon as I saw it. I love his name... AND I don't know anybody else with it- and I have never met another person with that name. But, then again it's not too "out of the ordinary". Also, his middle names were a given- Marshall Buddy. these are his daddy's middles names (both of them) and it was a definite that our first son would have them as well.

Well, we are having a more difficult time with our second. We still don't have a name officially chosen yet. Not only that, every time we have a name, someone says they don't like it- and then I get discouraged. I don't want to chose a name noone likes- but then again it is my child and not theirs. We have our middle names for sure- they are after my side of the family (my brother, daddy, and grandpa, as well as my uncles). And yes, we are going with 2 middle names again. Why? because our first has 2, and because I love 2 middle names.

So stay tuned, because we STILL are not 100% set on a name yet. But we will get there!  However, I have to say that I am wanting to name this child asap... It's killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment