Saturday, January 10, 2015

Table Topics

One thing Zach and I love to do is have family dinner with the 3 of us at our dinning room table. Zach was very specific about one piece of furniture in our new home- a dinning room table that seats 8. After weeks of shopping, we finally found the perfect one. Ok, so usually we only use two seats... But it is nice for big family meals.

 For Christmas, my mom got Zach and I (what I think is) the cutest gift. It's called Table Topics- Questions to start great conversations. They have all different kinds but we got the "family" version.

They look this this...
 

They have different kinds including-- Cocktail, Original, Dinner Party, Family Gathering, Couples, Girls Night Out, Teen, etc. etc.

I found them online here for $25 each- http://www.tabletopics.com/Sample-Questions

However, I think my mom found them at Marshall's for cheaper. They bring up fun and interesting topics to talk about during dinner or any type of gathering. My husband and I enjoy it with just us, but they are even more fun with more people.  

Just a really cute way to bring up fun topics while eating dinner. I am definitely looking forward to seeing how our kids will answer questions when they are old enough to play. They make us laugh and really think about certain topics. 

Here are some of the example questions in the family edition...

  • What's your favorite family tradition?
  • Which wild animal would you like to tame and keep as a pet?
  • Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future?
  • Which famous athlete would you love to meet?
  • What family or school rule would you most like to change?

We spend more time on some questions than others. We always elaborate on our answers and talk about what each other said. 
Try it out! They are super fun! :) These can also be a great gift for a friend or family member!

No comments:

Post a Comment