Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Nash Edward James

Today we had our "gender" ultrasound! Well, we already knew the gender, but this one was actually with our regular doctor. And there is no doubt this baby is a little HE!
 I did have a hot second where I thought "oh no, what if it's really a girl and the ultrasound tech was wrong"... Lol the places my mind goes. But, sure enough, it's (still) a BOY! :)
He is a very active little guy and liked to have his hands all over the place. One second he was playing with his feet and the next he was covering his face. 
Zach and I have been going back and forth on names for the past month. We have considered a ton! But, in the end we are going with the name I originally wanted in the first place. Nash. His middle names will be Edward (after my grandpa, dad, and brothers middle name) and James (after two of my uncles - one on my moms side and one on my dads). 
Whew! Finally, a name :) and it's the original name I had in the first place.. Haha 
Prays that he continues to grow to be a healthy baby boy!!!
Side profile 

Little footsies! 
Here is our weekly picture at 21 weeks! 
I did weekly pictures when I was pregnant with Zane (well, almost weekly... Sometimes we got busy and missed some). I just had to do it again with Nash. It's so fun to see my belly grow with my little bundle of joy inside. 
Here is Zane feeling his baby "bubby". Whenever I ask him where bubby is, he lifts up my shirt and touches my belly. It just melts my heart. I know he doesn't actually understand, but I think we are off to a good start. 

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful boy already! I love his name too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete