Monday, December 29, 2014

Just a little excited....

So Zach and I have already started "getting ready" for baby #2. (If I don't name this kid soon, I'm going to go crazy!!) Can you tell we are just a little excited? We still have 5 months to go... But we just couldn't wait to start our remodel for our boys' room! :D

We live in a 3 bedroom house. Of course we have our own room and so does Zane. The third bedroom (the second biggest) is used as a "guest room". Well, it has a bed that has only been used probably 5 times since we moved in (almost 2 years). But, mainly I just use that room. It has two HUGE closests where I store all my "absolutely necessary" things... You know.. Clothes, shoes, purses, bag, shoes, more bags, oh and more clothes. Not only are the closets full, but I use 2 night stands and have storage underneath the bed.. Ok so maybe I need to purge my closets. So that's exactly what I did. It's not easily getting rid of stuff, I hate having to part with things- especially my bags.. but I think I did a darn good job! And I still have stuff to get rid of. Needless to say, Zach is proud! Zach is trying to get me down to 1 closet.. We will see what happens.

We are going to remodel all the closets in our house and give the boys the second biggest room. The third room will be for my crafts and all that fun extra stuff.
Here is a pic of what all of the closets look like before. They are floor to ceiling and each one has another beside it- so the closets take up an entire wall.

And this is our plan for them all. 
One closets done! 3 more to go! 

Here's what the closets looked like in the spare bedroom when I have all my stuff in them... They are side by side and soon each of the boys will have their own..
Ok, so we don't have the most exciting weekends sometimes, but this is what we love to do. Can we say nerds? Oh! But my awesome hubby did take me out for a date night Friday while my in-laws watched Zane. And then we spent Saturday celebrating Christmas with my family- so all in all- a great weekend! 
 
CHECK OUT "MY LITTLE SUPERHEROES" PAGES FOR THE REST OF THE FUN! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh.. I LOVE the new closet!!!! Such a great idea!! Can't wait to see how the new nursery turns out!!

    ReplyDelete