Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Updates...

So, I am not the best blogger.. In fact, sometimes I'm not sure how to do it. HA! I have several "pages" that I constantly update and only do an actual "post" every once in a while. If you are on the mobile app, you won't see the pages unless you go to the actual website or "web version" at the bottom of the mobile app screen. I update my "pages" the most. I usually add my most recent post to the bottom. So if you want to stay updated, know that you can go to my different pages and find my updates at the bottom of each page. I have recently updated "My Little Superheroes", "DIY love" (always has new additions), and "Feeding your children".

I have been a little MIA lately because of other life events happening. If you read "speechless" or are a close family member or friend you know what I am talking about. Please remember to keep my little family in your thoughts and prayers. Also my daddy could use just as many thoughts/prayers. They say, "when it rains, it pours"... and boy are we unfortunately going through that right now. This momma is trying her best to stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment