Thursday, January 22, 2015

Daddy's Girl

I have always been a daddy's girl... And I have to say that I am even more incredibly blessed to not only have 1 amazing daddy, but two.

My (actual) dad has had a very rough week... Looong story short, he had a stroke this week. But the doctors didn't catch it right away. They sent him home from the hospital and it wasnt until 2 days later that he returned to the ER that they finally found something wrong.

With everything I have had going on with my pregnancy, this is the last thing I was expecting. My daddy means the absolute world to me. He has always been the most supportive man in my life. He always stood by my side, help guide me, and help raise me to become the woman I am today. I never want anything bad to happen to him. What broke my heart the most was when I talked to him every day. He seemed scared, unsure, and nervous. I hate that my daddy was feeling that way. Nothing scares me more than when one of my parents is scared.

We finally have answers now though and I am beyond thankful for that. Today, my brother, sister in-law, and husband will be visiting him at the hospital. I can't wait to see him and give him a big hug and kiss from his little girl. I know he is a strong man and will overcome anything that is thrown his way..

These are some of my favorite pictures of my daddy and I from my wedding day. He was such a proud daddy this day.. you can just see it in his eyes.

We danced to "grown men don't cry" by Tim McGraw.




No comments:

Post a Comment