Friday, January 16, 2015

Speachless

Recently, my little family has been going through a whirlwind.. I have chose to talk about it with my family and close friends, and have started writing about it as well on my blog. I haven't published it yet, but plan on it when I am ready to get it all out there in the open. It takes me awhile to do this sometimes.

When I experience something heart wrenching- I do not like to throw it out there on facebook. Some things are private or maybe I'm just more of a private person when it comes to personal things. People can choose to put whatever they want to on facebook, but I am not that person. I have been needing an extreme amount of support from those around me- and I am one lucky person to have so much support, love, and prayers from the people I love and trust.

When Zane went through his surgery, I didn't reach out to people until after a week.. I didn't post anything on facebook until I was finally home relaxing with my family (over two weeks). I regret not reaching out to my family and friends right away- I needed their support but chose to hide instead. This time, I wanted to get the love and support from those around me quickly, because I needed it badly. As of right now, we don't have as many answers as we want.. Nash is just not growing the way we would like him to. This involves lots of tests and appointments. Not easy on this momma.

The reason I'm writing this post is because of the amount of love I have felt from my family and friends over the past week. The calls, the texts, everything means the world to me. Sometimes you have to stop and think about how incredibly blessed you really are in your life. When you face something extreme- everything else seems so small. Why stress about the small things? It's not worth it. This experience has opened my eyes even more. I need to just focus on my little family and myself. This is all that matters. And boy am I lucky. I am married to an incredible man, I have a smart, healthy, funny, incredible, loving, and caring little boy, and I get to welcome another one into our lives in just 4 1/2 short months. WOW! What a life I lead. Step back, and look at yours. Sure, we stress about things, things don't always go right, but at the end of the day, look at what you have and are blessed with.

Speaking of blessed... have I mentioned how incredibly amazing my husband is??? Maybe a thousand times or two- but even that is not enough. He is the reason I am who I am. He leads me, lifts me up , protects me, guides me, and provides for our family. Oh boy, am I grateful for him in my life. Not only do I know this and  am thankful every day for him.. my family tells me on a daily basis. "He is your soulmate, the man you are meant to be with, a supportive and caring husband and father". Yes, he is all of this and more. It's even more amazing to hear it from the ones you love. If you are married to your best friend- you are one lucky girl. I am reminded of these things especially when we are faced with a great obstacle. We have gotten through many of them.. and I know Zach and I have the strongest relationship that we can overcome anything together.

My friends are perfectly perfect. They sent me the most uplifting and heartwarming texts and my best friend even sent little Nash some sweet flowers to our home. One text that my cousin sent me made me tear up..

She wrote, Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Nash is fearfully and wonderfully made.

All I can say is, AMEN.

I am really speechless at times with the amount of prayers we are receiving and the love and support from those around us. My little family appreciates it more than you all know. We still have some time before we get all the answers, so we would appreciate everyone still keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Much love,
The Bourelle Family

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget to thank the Lord for your husband, for Zane, and for little Nash. The Lord is making him exactly the way he wants. Jesus knows every word we speak before we speak it he knows the number of hairson our head, and he knows the number of our days. Jesus keeps a record of our tears in His bottle and someday there will be no tears, there will be no sickness or death or disease or famine we will live without fear, depression, and anxiety. Jesus will be your best friend and he will help you through every difficulty that you have. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength Philippians 4:13. By the way have I ever told you incredibly proud I am of you. You are a wonderful wife a wonderful mother and I'm all around great person proud to be your aunt I love you aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and your little family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete