Friday, May 29, 2015

Nash Edward James

On May 24th at 7:21 pm, Zach and I met our second little blessing. He came at 40 weeks 3 days. He weighed in at 8 lbs 4.5 oz.. A whole pound bigger then his big bro! 

When I first held him, I just melted. He stole my heart right away. He was absolutely beautiful. He reminded me of his big bro so much. They looked identical! 
I didn't have the easiest labor with him (like I did Zane) but it was 10000% worth it.  

Zach was so supportive during the whole process. Not that he wasn't with Zane's birth, but things were different this time around. He actually watched this time and was really talking me through the process. It helped me a lot. He clamped and cut the umbilical cord and bonded with Nash right away- just like he did Zane. 

He was born with longer blonde hair (Zane barely had any and what he did have was dark).  Nash's isn't long on the top of his head though. 

On our way home!

He is so cuddly. 

So many things are new and different to me this time around. I only had Zane home 2 days before we were back in the hospital, so I really didn't get the opportunity to really bond with him the way I wanted to. He also didn't eat, so I didn't get to breast feed him like I wanted to either. I don't even remember taking care of his circumcision because he was in the NICU while it was healing. Now, I am experiencing a lot of things for the first time.. even though this is my second boy. 

Nash is just the sweetest little baby. He looks at me with his big eyes and I just fall in love with him all over again. He loves to suck and is already obsessed with his wubbanub.. just like his big bro! 

By the way.. how stinking cute is his dinosaur wubba??? Love it! He also loves to lift his head already! He always wants to see what daddy and Zane are doing. I can tell he already wants to be one of the boys now and start playing with them. He sleeps good and sometimes I have to wake him up at night to eat. 

can't even describe the feelings I am having being home with my two boys. It is just amazing. Zach went back to work the day after we got home from the hospital and I haven't had any big problems. I even took them both to Nash's first doc appt by myself and they did great (thanks to my double stroller). 

Zane has been a great big bro. He is still a little rough with him now but that's to be expected. He covers him up with blankets, puts his wubba in his mouth, says "hi" and waves to him, and checks on him time to time. I'm so proud of him. They are going to be the best of friends. 

Look at these two... 

Zane on left and Nash on right. I have to admit, zach and I make some handsome little boys. 



Finally! A pic with his eyes open! 

I just love these boys so so much! I am one lucky wife and momma! 

Short and sweet post so I can get back to my boys! 

More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment