Monday, May 4, 2015

It's baby month!!

May means baby Nash will be here soon!!

Some updates... 

I'm still craving cereal. Any kind. Sometimes I'll eat 3 bowls a day! I'm starting to want more sugary kinds too... I just can't get enough. And I drink about 8 glasses (at least) of water a day. 

I'm starting to get uncomfortable in the evenings. Sometimes he is just in a weird position where I can't get comfortable. I also wake up in the middle of the night and every once in awhile I can't fall back to sleep. Really nothing too major to complain about. 

Zane is so ready to meet his little bro. He loves giving my belly kisses and saying "bubba". Oddly enough I really think he knows what he's talking about. He knows there is a baby in mommy's belly. I know he is going to absolutely love his little bro! 

Bag is almost packed! I just have some odds and ends to pack last minute. Nash's is packed and ready to go! Daddy's will be a last minute thing.. He doesn't require much.

I have finally got everything I need. We just got our double stroller and it is the bomb.com!!! I love it! We went with the contour tandem double stroller. It has tons of different options.. The kiddos can face each other, forward, backward... It does it all! Check it out! Can't wait to actually use it. If you're interested in seeing it in action, you can go to the toys-r-us website and watch a video. I wasn't able to paste the link while on my phone. But here is a pic of all it's options.


I've read all kinds of reviews and they were all positive. It moves easily and fits everywhere. At first I really wanted a side by side... But after getting advice from other mommies and reading reviews I think this is the better option for us. I wanted a side by side so the kids could interact. But, this allows them to be facing each other and away from each other if needed.. Ya know, siblings aren't always going to be getting along. Lol 

And it was a decent price.. A lot of other strollers I looked at were close to $500. This one is at babies-r-us and was around $250.

Doc updates...

The last ultrasound I had (4/29), they said he is estimated to arrive/measuring at May 17th now.. But I'm not going to get my hopes up... I just hope he shows up on time! 

I'm at 125 lbs and still gaining. No stretch marks. No swelling.. Yet. I hope I don't! I'm still wearing my wedding rings without any struggle. I can't remember when, but I think it was about a month before I had Zane that I couldn't fit my rings on. 

Honestly, I think constantly lifting my 19 month old has kept me in shape.. Haha and we walk a lot. 

Here's and update on baby bump pics...




I've only missed a couple weeks.. It's not easy keeping up with weekly photos but I'm so glad I have. This is my last pregnancy and I want to remember and document everything! You can definitely tell I've got some sun between weeks 36 and 37! Woohoo! 

Here's to just a couple (hopefully) more weeks!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment