Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Life with two!

Nash is 3 weeks old now and I am loving my little newborn. He is starting to stay awake more during the day and I adore everything about him. I love seeing his little eyes open and looking around at me, his daddy, and bubby. And he is definitely a mommas boy. :D LOVE IT! 

He loves to snuggle and is a big fan of the moby wrap. I hated this thing when I first got it.. I could not figure it out for the life of me.. I watched tons of videos and had multiple failed attempts, until I finally figured out how to wear it comfortably. Now, I love it! I was fortunate enough to get this free from my sister in-law and it has already come in handy! What I love most about it is that I can actually bend over to do things and he doesn't move a bit. 
Even though he likes to be close to mommy, I can still lay him on a blanket and he will keep himself entertained for quite a while. This is very convenient considering big bro needs lots of mommy time too. He likes to look outside the window while in his swing. 

And sometimes he just eventually passes out..

Zane has been so good with Nash. Just within the past 2 days he has been giving Nash tons and tons of kisses, hugs, and nice touches just out of nowhere.. I just love it! I just know they are going to be besties in the future. 
We match!

He actually asked to hold his bubby. 

Love all their sweetness.... 

Even though he loves his lil bro.. He still has some set backs here and there and forgets to listen to mommy and daddy.. Typical toddler stuff... Zach and I try and make sure he still gets lots of attention and one on one time with mom and dad. 

I am obsessed with these boys. I am beyond blessed to have this little family. 


Huge shout out to my amazing husband.. He is the most patient, hard working, lovable, kind, and generous man I have ever met. He always puts all 3 of us first and we couldn't be more blessed to have him. He deserves a special Father's Day, and I can't wait to spend the whole day celebrating him. He says all he wants is to spend to day with me and the boys. I think I can handle that, and then some. 

Like I said.. Nash is 3 weeks old now and I an anxiously waiting to get back to my "old self". I'm almost there! Many ladies are absolutely going to hate me when I say... I am almost back to my pre-prego weight and I am already fitting into my pre-prego clothes. BUT!! Don't hate me! I hate that girls compare themselves to others.. Especially after having a baby. I'm not the person to be compared to and nobody else is either. I'm blessed with some pretty darn good genes and I just loose weight and bounce back fast! That's just the way I am.. And some other girls are like that too. It doesn't mean I don't have my own struggles. I may be at a good weight for myself, but I am in no way "fit". And this needs to change! I'm not working, so there should be plenty of time for me to start working out.. Definitely easier said than done. But, hopefully I can jump back into it soon.

I also am starting to jump back into my business, Redo4U. I have really missed doing my projects. I have so many lying around that need some work.. Stay tuned for more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment