Monday, May 18, 2015

Just relax????

I am always on the go... and that's an understatement. I may be a stay at home mom, but my days are anything but "lazy" "relaxing" or "uneventful". I try my best to give Zane as much attention and play time as he needs. Needless to say, this isn't easy while being 39+ weeks pregnant and just exhausted. 

He's 20 months.. He's active. And I love it. Most days, we are outside by 9:30 or 10 (depending on the weather). I tried my hardest to get him as many outside toys for this summer as possible mainly because I know I will be busy with a newborn soon. We also had concrete poured for a more suitable backyard area for him to play and have his toys. I mean look at this setup.. 


How could he get bored with all these fun things!?!? From pool time to a sandbox.. He should be set. But we have big plans to have lots of family fun in the sun this summer. Lots of trips to my sister in-laws parents pool (thanks aunt Leslie in advance!!), zoo trips, water parks.. Zach and I can't wait to show our boys a good time! Of course, Nash will just be hanging out, haha. But at least I won't be pregnant and will be able to enjoy these great times with my boys! 

Most of the time, people will tell you to be really active and walk a lot to induce labor. Well, that's not going to work for me. I have walked basically my whole pregnancy and have always been active. So if anything, I think little Nash is pretty comfy in there with all my activity. So my best friend told me to do the opposite.. just relax!! Sounds like the perfect idea! I tried, but it just doesn't work. Especially with a 20 month old.. Lol. But I am trying. Zane likes mommy to play with him, read him books, and I make sure I do those things.

Also, I think I have been nesting for the past few weeks. I have cleaned my house top to bottum! Multiple times! Then I've been trying to keep up with it and it's exhausting me. My OCD is in full force. But I have decided to take a chill pill and just sit. This is what my morning is consisting of today.. Relaxing in my Florida room watching the today show. What you can't see is Zane hanging out underneath my legs. Lol

Zane and I spent the ENTIRE day with my mom yesterday. We were out shopping, lunch, thrift stores, etc from 9am to 5. So today, I'm really tired! But, we had a blast! We are so ready for Nash to arrive. But sorry to say, all my "activity" yesterday didn't induce labor. 

At this point, I just want him to come on his own and enter this world healthy as can be. I already love him so incredibly much. Zane is anxious to meet him as well. His bag all ready to go!


I still have tons of things I need to do.. But they involve orders for Redo4U and getting ready for my best friends baby shower! Omg I can't wait to celebrate little Ethan! And of course, planning lake trips! Lots going on this summer, but we are excited! 

But first, let's have a baby (soon).


No comments:

Post a Comment