Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Family Fun

This past weekend was Mother's Day, and we had the perfect weekend full of family.

We spent Friday evening with Zach's side of the family and we went out to dinner. The kiddos were great. They are getting so big and love to hang out with each other. They would have loved to run around the restaurant the whole Time (which they did for a bit).

On Saturday, we went over to my parents house to get some last minute maternity photos and have dinner with the family. My mom took our photos in the backyard and they turned out perfect! I was planning on doing this for awhile now and it suddenly hit me, I'm 38 weeks pregnant... I don't have much more time. Since this is my last pregnancy, I definitely wanted to get some pics to remember it.

Here are just some of the pics...













I have had a ton of people ask me how I have stayed so thin during this pregnancy... and my answer is, "i'm not sure". I really have been eating a lot and snacking a lot. I'm not sure why I haven't gained as much this time compared to my pregnancy with Zane. The only thing I can say is that I have awesome genetics...to be honest, genetics has a lot to do with it. However, I do try my best to eat relatively healthy and I make sure I stay active. Zane and I take a lot of walks, so I suppose that may help.

Also, here are some great family pics we got after dinner on Saturday...
Zane at (almost) 20 months

Grandma and her grandbabies

My sister in-law (Leslie), niece (Scarlett), brother (John), myself, Zane, and Zach

Just taking a walk with grandma

My grandma (Donna) with her Great- Grandbabies

My step-dad (Jeff), and Zane

My momma and I
On Sunday morning (Mother's Day) my boys surprised me with new hanging flowers for the front of the house, a precious card, and a new fan for our Florida room. I was previously complaining to Zach that I have been too hot in the Florida room during the day... lol so he was nice enough to get me a new fan! sounds silly, but I was very excited. He also went and got me Dunkin Donuts for breakfast (my request). 

We spent the rest of the day at a cook out with my Schamel family. We don't get together with them often, so this was very special and fun! We got to visit with the whole family. Even my aunt and uncle were in town from New Mexico. 

Scarlett and Zane

Zane Marshall

My daddy with his grandbabies


My aunts and Grandma Schamel

Overall, it was the perfect weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment