Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Scarlett's One!

This past weekend, we celebrated my niece's 1st Birthday! Her actual birthday is today (the 24th). She is a beautiful, smart, loving, little girl! We had an absolute blast at the party. It was a Winter ONEderland theme and everything looked so cute! Wish I would have taken more pics of the décor. They had so many cute decorations and a white chocolate fountain! YUM!

Here are some pics of her birthday party...

Zane Marshall


Scarlett Olive

Raelin and Zane eyeing the cake...

Scarlett's Bday cakes

All the Kiddos

Birthday Girl!!!

Mommy and Daddy with their baby girl
 

Diggin into her cake!

Grandma (my mom) and Zane

Yummy!!!

Grandma and Zane again


Me and my big bro, John.

My little family

Love my boys

Mommy and daddy loving on Zane

She was getting so sleepy..

Me and Teeny (what I call her)

Grandma and her babies

Look at these two beauties!

Zane and Scarlett. They look so much alike!

 

My little GQ model.

Handsome boy!

That smile! I love this little boy so much!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment