Thursday, February 26, 2015

Play date!!!

I do everything I can to get Zane and myself out of the house during these long winter months... If I'm going crazy inside, I'm sure he is to. My friend Ashley and I enjoy taking the kiddos out together. So far we have ventured to Boonshoft, run around fun town, and the Air Force museum (and of course at home play dates as much as possible). Today we took the kiddos to the Air Force museum.  There was so much room for them to run around. It was fun, but it wore them out quick!

Here's my little man brushing his teeth and getting ready... 

The kiddos actually sat still for a hot second for me to get a pic!
And they actually stayed outside of the bars that they were supposed to. They were all well behaved!



How cute is this little outfit!?!?



Of course Zane fell asleep on the way home. After his nap and lunch, we cuddled on the couch. Look at this sweet  boy holding mommys hand. Love times like these.

Ash and I are on the hunt for more fun indoor activities for the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment