Friday, December 19, 2014

Bloggin Momma

I chose to start a blog for several reasons...

-My new job consists of me sitting in front of a computer with a lot of down time :) So, I'm going to make the best of it.

-I have lots of things I want to write down... I think about everything so much I feel as though my mind needs a break and my fingers can do the typing. This ranges from my DIY ideas, babies, marriage, life in general! So stay tuned, because you may never know which direction I may take.

-I want to remember everyting. I am a huge scrapbooker and obessed with documenting everything my child does. He already has two scrapbooks that are huge... Many moms may say they dont have time for this- but I will share how I get it all done.

-I want to share my thoughts and ideas... I like feedback as well. I don't know all the answers and often times wonder if I am the only person thinking things.. especially when it comes to parenting. After all, moms need to talk and get feedback from one another on how they have done things and what worked or did not work for them, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment