Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Nashers is 4 months!

My littlest love is 4 months old! He is growing like a weed and is such a little blessing in our family. 



Where to start?!?

We just had his 4 month appt.. Just like the last appt, he surprised us. I always think he is bigger than he really is. 

Currently he is...

15 lbs 1 oz- 25th percentile
25.5 in long- 50th percentile
17 in head circum- 90th percentile




Both of my kids have had huge heads! 

At 4 months Zane was 

13 lbs 15 oz- 30th percentile
24 in long- 10th percentile

I call Nash my "wild child!" Because he is just that! He is a wiggle worm that is all over the place! He rolls around like crazy, kicks himself across the room, has a Kung foo grip, smiles from ear to ear, and talks up a storm! Seriously, he is one active little guy! He even tries to sit up on his own.. he can hold it for a hot second but with his wiggle worm action, he falls over. 4 months is too early to sit anyway, Mr. Nashers! Don't grow up too fast...

He pulled himself up in the sitting position in his swing..

Sitting on mommys lap...

He LOVES to chew on his hands. He just started liking teethers. Oh, and he also likes to put his feet in his mouth! Lol 




He feeds himself his bottle and just started eating oatmeal this week. 


He is the messiest eater ever! He tries to grab the spoon and shove the food into his mouth! He touches everything and whales him arms around. Haha. This is the complete opposite of Zane. Zane was the cleanest eater. And I liked that.. Lol. Let's just say- Zane and Nash are almost complete opposites!

I know Nash just wants to be as big as bubby and play with him already. He lights up every time he sees Zane and loves to "play" with him. I can already tell they will be best friends. Zane is very protective over him and also very kind and sweet to him. I love their bond. 



I know it sounds crazy.. But the back of their heads are identical! They both have two swirls in their hair on the back of their heads.


Zane loves pushing him around in his walker. Oddly enough, Nash grabbed a hold of the steering wheel and just goes along with it! 

Also, I love my special bond with him.. 


I call him my "littlest love". And he will always be that. Even if he grows up to be bigger than all of my boys.. haha. He will always be my youngest. 

One thing that is completely different about my boys is that Zane absolutely loved sleeping on our chests on his belly. Nash does not like sleeping on his belly or even being on it at all. He likes to be held, but in your arms. He cracks me up because when you try to hold him like that, he smothers himself and puts his head straight into the blanket or your chest. How can you breathe kid!?! So we usually don't cuddle that way. However, I love when I rock him and he takes his hand and either rubs my face or grabs onto my shirt right before he falls asleep. It's the sweetest thing!

Oh and he has some serious blonde hair! It's actually pretty long on top. 


Love that little sleeping face... 

That's all for now! 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment