Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Adventures in Odyssey!




I have to share my love for the Adventures in Odyssey collection! I remember listening to these on cassette tapes as a little girl and I loved them (and so did my big bro). We would listen to them as we went to bed each night. 

My mom and I have been wanting to find them for Zane since we loved them so much. Originally, we were going to buy the CD's. But then we thought- I wonder if they are on iTunes... And sure enough, they are! TONS of them... Movies too. 

So let me tell you a little but a bout them... They are actually created for kids 8-12 but they are loved by people of all ages! Even though Zane is only 2, it's never too early for these stories. They are basically little short stories that are aimed to promote Christian values. They teach life lessons and are also funny! They are great for kids to listen to. They literally have a story to relate to every subject you can think of.

I HIGHLY recommend letting your little one listen to them. The prices vary for each album but are close to $18 on iTunes. They also have tons of podcasts as well and the movies are $3 each. 

Hope you try them out and love them as much as we do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment