Friday, March 13, 2015

Warmer weather!!!!

I can't even begin to express how happy my little man and I are now that the weather is nicer... We have been non-stop all week and he has loved it! 

We spent time at the park, playing in our yard, and at the zoo! 

He is such a little boy, and I love it! He was cracking me up at the park.. He had a huge playground to play on, but he wanted to splash in the puddles instead. There was another little boy his exact age doing the same thing. It was the cutest. Needless to say, his feet and legs were completely soaked by the end of it.. But, I couldn't bare telling him "no" when he was having so much fun and he needed to get that "winter" energy out...

We also had a quick trip to the doctor this week. Zane had a pretty fussy day Tuesday and I wanted to make sure he wasn't getting an ear infection. The doc checked him out and said his eye teeth are finally coming in... Eeeek! I've heard those are the worse! I hope they don't treat us too bad. Speaking of the doctor.. I just love our pediatrician. Every person I have met with there is so nice and comforting. We go to Ohio Pediatrics in Kettering. It's less than 5 minutes from our house too.. Very convenient. 

We also took a trip to the Cincinnati Zoo this week. It was a blast! I went with my bestie Ashley and her two girls, Bryn and Vivian. We love getting our babies together for play dates. The whole trip was great and the babies were SO good! The weather was nice, a little chilly with the wind, but nice! I didn't take a lot of pics but here are the few I got... 

Zane passed out before we made it back to the car... How sweet is he! 

Since the weather has been warmer, we have finally been able to use our four season room. I am loving it! My mom also gave me an extra glider for the room so I can nurse/rock Nash easily during the summer. We're not completely done with it yet, but pretty darn close.. I am currently working on this project for the room... 
This is my old cedar chest my step-dad bought for me at an auction when I was only in elementary school. I'm planning on painting it and making a cushion for the top for extra seating for the Florida room. I think it will turn our perfectly once I'm done. Now, just to figure out what color to paint it... 

Oh! And I have to express how excited I am that my best friend EVER is having a baby BOY!! we have always wanted to be pregnant together.. And now that we are, we also get to experience little boys together and they will only be 2 months apart. Little Nash and Ethan will be the best of friends! And Zane of course! 

Here my little man and I all ready (and excited) to go to cbus to find out.. 


I just can't wait to meet this perfect little man! 

That's all for now.. Zane is going to be 18 months old soon!! When did my baby get so big! And that means, little Nash is going to be here in just 2 short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment