Monday, March 23, 2015

Jamberry!!

Thanks to Katie Gill, I was able to try Jamberry! These things are so cool! If you're anything like me, you find yourself doing your nails literally all the time. I hate the look of chipped nail polish and I love for my nails to look pretty.. but I'm not one to spend unnecessary $$ to get my nails done (anymore...). These are a great way to make your nails look nice and pretty for a longer period of time than just regular nail polish.  

Here's what mine looked like. 
 These were really easy to apply and they last for awhile. Mine are still good after a week as of now. 

Plus they have all kinds of different patterns to choose from. I loved this one to get me even more excited for spring! 

Katie Gill is the consultant who sent me my sample. She is on Facebook and can also be reached on her cell at cell 937-212-9159 or emailed at http://www.katiegill.jamberrynails.net

Every woman needs to try these at least once! :) 

1 comment:

  1. It’s such a great post! Awesome! I like your style of writing and your photos!
    I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete